Media Coaching for Experts
The definition of media has changed and the opportunities for exposure have grown exponentially: have your presentation and on-air skills kept up?
I will teach you proven techniques to take your new and traditional media appearances to a more memorable level, perfectly positioning you as an on-air host, expert guest or new media personality. My customized private coaching sessions have helped some of the best-known hosts, pundits, authors, video stars and opinion makers achieve a combination of energy and ease that lets their message sparkle with personality and presence.
Each 90 minute coaching session is tailored to meet your personal needs using a range of techniques to enhance your strengths and develop the skills required to succeed in your media appearances. Whether you’re giving an important speech, creating a web series or doing on-air interviews and info segments, there’s no substitute for the cutting edge expertise and preparation I provide.
Together we will:
- Define, develop and polish your personal brand and marketing strategies.
- Evaluate your on-camera, speech and physical life for strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn voice modulation and body language skills for live and televised appearances.
- Run customized interview and interactive dialogue simulations.
- Drill on-camera skills with instant review and critique for accelerated progress.
- Practice relaxation and breathing techniques so we see you not your nerves.
- Create perfect sound bites and techniques for asking and answering questions effectively.
- Master the art of the ad lib so you can get and hold audience attention.
You will love
- Turning your personality and style into signature assets and effective selling points.
- Building a social media audience of fans you can leverage across many platforms.
- Conveying authenticity, competence and energy in any media setting.
- Having clearer, crisper speech and diction.
- Knowing the secrets top personalities use to connect with the camera, microphone and live audiences.
- Feeling relaxed, on point and confident at live appearances and on-camera.
- How your improved media skills will bring more work and publicity opportunities.
- The tremendous progress you can make when the focus is totally on you and your goals.