There’s no substitute for getting your talent in front of the industry. If they don’t know you’re ready and available to work, you’ll never get the call that starts your career.
I carefully choose a different panel of top agents, casting directors, managers, producers and art directors, actively seeking talent, for my showcases. You will never waste time or spend money meeting people who are only there to collect a check.
Get your work in front of industry decision makers for commercial, television, film, legit, voiceover and print work. Perform your best monologue, scene or song, receive individual feedback on your work and answers to your questions about the business during a post performance question and answer session.
Make the connections you need to get to work in an environment that showcases you and your talent the right way.
Together we will:
- Choose the best material for you to perform and show off your most Castable Types®.
- Get your monologue or song fully directed and ready to impress at two full rehearsals.
- Outline strategies to make the most out of your new industry contacts.
You will love:
- Performing work you’ve chosen and fully prepared in a relaxed, professional environment.
- Meeting industry professionals who are actually interested in meeting you.
- Getting unbiased feedback on your performance from an industry insider point of view.
You should know:
- A referral or interview is required for actors not currently working with IndependentActor.
- A referral or audition is required for singers: prepare 16 bars of a musical theatre song to be sung a cappella.
- Actors must have headshots and resumes available for guests in order to participate.